Dear customer, at aimn.co.nz you can shop through our webshop.
aimn.co.nz is owned by Aimn Limited, a NZ limited company under the registration number 5545405. By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions stated below.
CANCELLATION, EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
If you need any help or instructions with your order, feel free to contact our customer service: email@example.com. We will reply to your request within 48 hours.
2. Return policy in short
- Contact us before returning any items.
- You can return the products within 7 days of delivery.
- The product must be in new condition with tags still attached.
- To avoid an complications mark the package RETURNED GOODS and fill out the return paper that came with your order.
- Want to switch to another size of the same product? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any items and fill out the return paper.
- Want to switch to another product? Contact us at email@example.com before returning any items and fill out the return paper.
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
- For hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns on swimwear.
1. Cancel policy
You always have the right to cancel your purchase within 7 days from the day you receive the goods. If you want to cancel your order please provide us the notice at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending back your order.
Once you have notified us about the cancellation, the sum of your order will be refunded to you as soon as possible, at the latest within 30 days of your cancellation.
The return is made at your own cost once you have made the cancellation of the contract.
If you received the goods you are responsible to take reasonable care of the them and you must send the goods back to us in their original condition within 7 days from the collection of the goods.
We reserve the right to make a charge of not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods.
2. Exchange policy
If you want to exchange your goods please provide us with the notice at email@example.com.
You have the right to exchange your goods within 7 days from the day you receive the goods.
The return of the item is made at your own cost.
3. Return policy
In order to have the right to return the goods:
- The goods must be returned within the 7 days from the collection of it.
- The goods need to be unused and undamaged.
- All the labels need to be left on the goods.
If theses conditions are not fulfilled the goods will be sent back and you will be charged for the shipping and handling.
If you want to make a complaint contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as the damages is noticed, but not later than 7 days after delivery.
When a complaint is made an investigation of the goods will be started. Before the item will be returned back you need to show proof of the defect, preferably a picture.
The return of the defected item is made at your own cost.
Fill out the return paper that came with your order and follow the return instructions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
2. Pricing and purchasing
- The prices in our online shop are charged in New Zealand Dollars (inclusive GST). Prices shown in other currencies are an indication of how much you will be charged in your currency and may be different depending on what your bank charges.
- All the products remain aimn.co.nz´s property until full payment reached us.
- aims.co.nz reserves the right to cancel an order if a fraud is suspected.
- If you are under 18 you need to have parental permission to make an order at aimn.co.nz
- aimn.co.nz is not responsible for typographic error, price errors, Force Mejreure,
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
1. Delivery and delivery time
Your order will be delivered to the address stated in which you gave us at the time you made the order on the site. The delivery will normally reach you in 1-5 working days when shipping within New Zealand. 4-10 working days to Australia and between 5-15 working days for the rest of the world.
We send with New Zealand Post.
2. Shipping fees
The shipping cost is 5 NZD within New Zealand.
Free shipping in New Zealand for orders over $100 NZD.
We have world wide shipping.
Shipping cost Australia: $5 NZD.
DHL Express shipping Australia: $15 NZD
Shipping cost for the rest of the world: $10-12 NZD
- Free international shipping on orders over $150 NZD.
If you can´t find your country in the list, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will sort that out!
Please note that local taxes charges may occur when shipping outside New Zealand.
When we have “free shipping campaigns” other terms and conditions may appear.
3. Delivery process
You will receive a confirmation email from us when your order is processed. You will also receive a dispatch email when your order has left the warehouse.
In case of nature distasters, war, civil war, revolution, governmental action, strike, lockout or similiar events aimn.se will be able to carry out Force Majeure. This means that agreement does not need to be fully realized. If this occurs we will try to notify the customer of this as fast as possible. If any dispute arising we will follow Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden´s decision.
You can shop and pay quickly and safe with your Paypal account.
2. Credit card
Pay with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Discover and many other debit and credits cards through PayPal Express.
Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents’ permission to buy from aimn.se.
All transfers conducted through aimn.co.nz are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
When you have completed your purchase a confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
If the product is not in stock the customer will be informed before the delivery. We will ask the customer if she or he wants to replace it with another similar product. If not, the order will be cancelled and the money will be returned back within 30 days.
The receipt will be sent to your email address.
Any personal information you provide to us will be handled by aimn.co.nz as responsible for personal information. The personal information will be used to ensure supplies to you, credit assessment, to provide offers and information about our product range to you. This information is only available for aimn.co.nz and will not be shared with third parties. You have the right to inspect the information about you, and request aimn.co.nz to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting aimn.se conditions, you agree to the information above.
The first type of cookie commonly used is ”Session Cookies”. During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A ”Session Cookie” is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use aimn.co.nz without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On aimn.co.nz we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
24 Jillteresa Crescent