SHOP NOW, PAY LATER in split payments with Afterpay & Laybuy!
MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
🖤 I haven't received an order or shipping confirmation?
- Please check the junk folder for order confirmation as it can sometimes end up there 🙈 Upon checking the Junk folder and still find its missing feel free to contact us and we can resend your shipping confirmation for you. If your payment has been deducted from your account, it has come through successfully. 🙌
🖤 I accidentally placed an order, can I cancel it?
- Please send an email to email@example.com adding URGENT to the subject and state your order details, the customer happiness team will get back to you asap. 😘
Note! We're unable to accept cancellation request through social media, only via email! 🙏
🖤 It is too late to cancel my order, what do I do?
- You can wait for the order to arrive and submit an exchange/return request in our Return portal prior to sending it back to us. Once we receive your return, we'll process it. Alternatively, you can place a new order with the desired items and return the first order back to us for a refund. 😘
🖤 I ordered the wrong size/style, can I update my order?
- Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, the incorrect item ordered and what you are wanting to change it to, add URGENT to the subject line and we'll help you as soon as possible! 😘
Note! Updates to an order can't be guaranteed however send us an email as soon as you've detected that the order is incorrect and we'll do our best to help ASAP.
🖤 I need to have my order sent to another address?
- Please send an email to email@example.com adding URGENT to the subject and provide the full correct postal address in the email. The customer happiness team will do their best to help you. 😘
🖤 Can I add items to my order?
- We're unable to add any items to an order that has already been placed. Our sales have truly taken off and if you want to make sure not on missing out on the items and receive in a faster way, please place a new order asap and you aim'n goodies will most likely arrive at the same time. 🙌
🖤 When will my order be sent off?
- First of all, thank you so much for placing an order with us and for your patience! We understand that waiting can be hard, especially for your new aim'n goodies 😊 We do our best to fulfill and ship your order as soon as possible! It shouldn't take more than 3 working days 🙏
Just keep an eye on you emails and we'll send you a notification soon! 🥰
🖤 My order has been dispatched from aim'n and picked up, but stuck at the courier?
- Due to high demand in this season on our couriers. Please allow a few days extra for the package to you reach you by following the tracking and if it still hasn't moved in transit - contact CourierPost/DHL and they'll be able to give you further information regarding delivery 🙏
🖤 Can I return/exchange sale items?
- Yes, of course! 😊 As long as you follow our returns process and policy, we'd be happy to accept any return for an exchange or refund. See more information here https://www.aimn.co.nz/pages/shipping 😘
Note: We can't always guarantee that we'll have all sizes available for exchange within our sale range.
🖤 How often do you have sales?
- Please subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive promotions, discounts and sales 😘
🖤 I have a discount code, why doesn't it work?
- We're sorry to hear that! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the code you are intending to use. We will then look into it for you 😘
🖤 What is your return process?
- Please make your return request through our return portal. Once it has been approved, you will receive an email with all return details. 😘 Please allow up to 48 hours for your request to be processed. 🙏
🖤 Do I have to pay for the shipping to return my items?
- We do not offer free returns. Your return can be sent the cheapest way possible and in the same plastic bag it came with. This will save you a $ or two and will be better for our lovely environment 😊♻️ Please visit your local post office or courier’s website to find the best rate that suits you 🙌
🖤 Where is my return and when will it be processed?
- We're currently experience a high volume of returns due to sales and the busy festive season. Please expect a delay in having the returns being received by us and having them processed. If your tracking shows the return has been delivered, please allow up to 5 business days to receive an email that we've accepted it from our end. 🙏
🖤 Can I Return Last Chance Sale Items?
- Please Note that all items within the Last chance Sale page are not eligible for a return or exchange as they are outgoing stock with very limited sizes and heavily discounted ❤️
🖤 Where do I find size info?
- Our styles are true to size however if you are in between two sizes with our Polyester/Spandex Tights we recommend to choose the smaller one in tights and with our Ribbed Seamless Styles we recommend the larger size to ensure maximal material distribution. Please check our size guide for measurements and more accurate help to find your size 😘
🖤 Where is my order?
- If you haven't received a shipping notification, your order is still waiting to be fulfilled. Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to be packed and sent off 😘
🖤 My parcel hasn't arrived yet, what do I do?
- If your purchase has not arrived within the target delivery period, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Also be sure to check out the website of the couriers, if they are experiencing delays this will be displayed on their website with expected time frames of delivery delays
Shipping within NZ with CourierPost can take 1-5 working days to deliver.
Other countries up to 12 working days to deliver with NZ Post via the local standard shipping service for your country.
If the parcel has still not arrived and are 5 working days over the target delivery, what we do is start an investigation with the post. Rest assured that in the end you will receive your purchase even if we just end up sending you a new one!
🖤 I can't find my country from the shipping list, how do I proceed?
- aim'n as a company does ship world wide! However, if you live in Europe, please head to aimn.com (our Swedish branch) and continue with your purchase.
🖤 I still can't find my country from the shipping list?
- Perhaps you are the first person to visit our aim´n-world in your country?
How exciting! 🙌 Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.
🖤 What shipping service to you use?
- In New Zealand, we ship with CourierPost and to Australia with DHL Express. All other countries uses the main local post services for that country, like Canada Post, USPS etc.
Read more about shipping here.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
🖤 I would like to return an item for exchange/refund, how would I go about that?
- As long as the return is valid and matches the criteria for our return policy, we are happy to accept a return.
Upon following our Returns Portal please fill out the returns form that came with your order and send it to our company address listed in the confirmation email you have been sent. If you don’t have the return form, either contact us where we can send a PDF for you to print off or please just write your name, email address, order number #RMA code and reason for return on a piece of paper. Don't forget to contact us by following our Return Portal prior to the return! 🙏
🖤 Do you offer free returns?
- We do not offer free returns at this stage. Your return can be sent the cheapest way possible and in the same plastic bag, it came with. This will save you a $ or two and will be better for our lovely environment. ♻️
🖤 Okay, got it! How much does it cost to return?
- The return cost varies depending on size, weight and distance. Normally it costs around approximately: $3.50-9 NZD from New Zealand / $15-30 NZD from the rest of the world.
(These prices are not guaranteed, simply a guideline and can differ at any time.)
🖤 Have you received my return yet?
- If you have not received a confirmation email from us, we have not processed your return yet. The post can be a bit slow sometimes as it can sometimes take 5 weeks for a return to reach us, we recommend sending all returns with tracking if able to ensure you can overlook it's whereabouts on it's journey back to us 😊
🖤 I can see that my return has been delivered, when will it be processed?
- If the tracking status of your return states ‘delivered’, kindly keep in mind that if it's been delivered in the afternoon it may take an extra working day for us to process it. We do our very best to process returns as fast as possible and I bet you'll hear back from us soon! 😘
🖤 Can I return different orders in the same package?
- Absolutely! Just make sure to fill out the order numbers and information for both your orders on the return form. So that we easily can process your returns once we receive them
Read more about returns here.
🖤 I was going through a purchase and noticed some additional charges and/or that the price changed slightly, what is this?
- We don’t have any additional charges except shipping costs. The currency that we trade with is the New Zealand Dollar and any amount in other currencies is a live conversion that may change slightly depending on the exchange day to day. When it comes down to it, you will pay the amount displayed in your currency if you complete the order at that time 😊
🖤 How does LayBuy work?
- LayBuy allows you to split your payments in 6 parts over 6 weeks! Easy & fast and you don’t have to wait until it’s fully paid to receive the order.
🖤 How does Afterpay work?
- Afterpay allows you to split your payments in 4 parts, due every fortnight! Easy & fast and you don’t have to wait until it’s fully paid to receive the order.
🖤 I tried to make a purchase but it didn’t work, can you help?
- Sorry to hear that you are having issues with our website! Please email our team at email@example.com with a screenshot so that we can look further into the issue. If you haven't yet tried this, please try again on another browser and/or device. That can sometimes do the trick! 👍🏻
🖤 Do you sell plus size tights?
- Our biggest sizes are XXL and XXXL 😍
🖤 What is your smallest size in tights?
- Our smallest size is currently XXS available in selected styles
🖤 Do you have any special size recommendations for any shorter girls?
- We don’t have any tights in particular for shorter women, but we do have 3/4 and 7/8 lengths in selected styles. please keep in mind that the length will shorten as you go down a size
🖤 I'm unsure what size to choose, what should I do?
- Our products are true to size so you can often go for your usual size. However, all bodies are different so don't forget to check out our size guide and measurements 😊 Feel free to email us or message us via our social media pages for extra advice! But we normally recommend going down a size if you feel like you are in between. Worst case, we can always arrange for an exchange if necessary!
🖤 My tribe tights are a bit tight on the thighs and calves, should I exchange for a bigger size?
- All our Tribe tights are designed with our stylish tape on the thighs and calves. As you found, the first time that you put them on, the tapes can feel a little bit tight around the legs. But the tape will conform to your body after 1-3 uses and won't feel so tight over time! So if the tights feels good overall, you don't need to exchange for a bigger size.
🖤 An item that I love and can’t wait to buy in my size is out of stock, how long will it take for it to be back?
- Generally we are quite on to it with refilling stock, make sure to head over to the product page and fill out your email to receive a notification once the product is back in stock
Find our size charts here.
🖤 How do I care for my aim'ns when washing?
- Your aim'ns are manufactured of great quality to be with you for as many lovely adventures as possible. Wash your aim'ns inside- out, in no more than 30 degrees with no softener or bleaching as this can lessen the compression of the happy pants.
🖤 Can I put the tights in the dryer?
- No, please don’t do this as it can weaken the compression in the tights! Instead, let hang dry!
🖤 Do I have to use a garment bag when washing my tights?
- It’s recommended to use a washing bag to protect your tights from other garments with hard parts or with Velcro. Treat your aim'n pieces with love and they'll last through many adventures!
We have a large range of products! Tights, sports bras/crops, t-shirts, singlets, tank tops, crop t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, sweat shorts, crop sweatshirts, crop hoodies and more!
🖤 Are your tights suitable for all body shapes?
- We are really proud of what we have created 😊 But in the end it is always up to what the customer think! Feel free to read the product reviews and check out our tribe on the tag #aimn wearing our pieces 💕
🖤 Are the tights sweat-proof?
- All our tights have moisture wicking properties, leaving you looking dry and fab after a workout! 😘
🖤 Are the tights squat-proof?
- Squat tested and approved by many ladies in our aim’n tribe! 🙌
🖤 Are all your tights full-length?
- At this stage most of our happy pants are full length however we do offer 3/4 and 7/8 in selected styles
🖤 Can you please tell me where you products are made?
- Our tights are designed with love in Southern Sweden and manufactured in Southern China with a team of us who work closely with our manufacturers 💕 For more info please see our Sustainability Page where we go into further detail about the steps we are taking in order to protect our planet and the beautiful people in it 😍
🖤 Do you have maternity tights?
- YES! we have our Aim High Maternity Tights in 3/4 and full length, also Shine On Maternity Tights and Biker Shorts which are a staff favorite for their ability to dress up or down 😍 We've also released some new Maternity Ribbed Seamless Tights which comfort levels will blow your mind!
🖤 Can men wear aim’n tights?
- Our tights are made and designed for the women body, so our tights would not be suited to fit a man, unfortunately! We hope to perhaps introduce a few pieces for men in the future.
🖤 Do your Bras come with removable padding?
-Yes they do 😘 All of our Bras come with padding which can be removed depending on your preference
🖤 Which one of your crops with no padding, has a pocket to insert your own cups?
- Our non-padded crops (All Black Crop, All White Crop, White Strength Long Sleeve Crop) does not have extra pockets for you to add your own cups. However, you can easily wear one of our sport bras underneath for extra support!
🖤 Why are they called seamless tights when they have seams?
-The ribbed details, signature v-shape and fit gives a shaping effect. We call it seamless because the fabric is woven and offer a soft dreamy feel. 🙌We think this is the next level seamless compared to others available on the market today. 😍
🖤 Are they squat proof?
-We’ve been working hard to provide non-see through seamless tights, hence we’ve developed this woven fabric that is much less see-through than other seamless tights and have come pretty close to delivering a non see-through result. 🙌 With our nude invisible thong and correct sizing, our ribbed seamless shaping tights are completely squat proof.💜
🖤 Do these tights stretch after use or shrink after washing?
-They will stretch out a bit after using them a few times but this will shrink back to “normal” again after washing them. 🙏If you wash your tights according to our washing instructions the tights will not shrink. 💪
🖤 Do the ribbed seamless bras have padding and give support?
-Our ribbed seamless bras come with removable pads to suit any preference and give a medium support.😘
🖤 Can the Ribbed Seamless tights be used as maternity tights?
-They are not tights for pregnant women per say but do give a supportive feel for the baby bump.✨However the waistband for these tights have been designed to be shaping and less stretchy compared to our other high waist tights, we recommended to use in the early stage of baby bump and not to grow into. 🙏
🖤 How is the sizing with the long sleeves in this collection?
-They are all true to size, but for the ribbed long sleeves, if you are in between sizes please choose the bigger one. For the cross long sleeve, if you are in between sizes please choose the smaller one. 😘
🖤 Are these sweat proof or to be considered as casual clothing?
-These tights have moisture-wicking properties as do all of our other tights leaving you looking dry and fab after a tough workout 💪 They are perfect for workouts and equally as perfect for casual wear.😍
🖤 Do you have mini tights for boys?
- Our Mini tights work well on all genders 😍 We often release styles which are suitable for both genders
🖤 Do you offer tween sizes?
- At this stage, our Mini collection go up to a size 5, suitable for ages 7-10 with the next size up being XXS and in Aim High Tights we have the option of 3/4, Perfect for tweens
Our swimwear are small in sizes so if anyone are in-between size and need help choosing, it’s good to recommend to go up 1 size for the best fit. We don’t allow for returns on swimwear for hygienic reasons.
🖤 Is the swimsuit suitable for large busted women?
- Suitable for all body types! Just keep in mind that if you are in-between sizes, going up 1 size will provide more coverage as it is a cheeky swimsuit! 😉
🖤 Do your bikini tops have removable padding?
- All our bikini tops have internal removable padding! Just not the swimsuit.
🖤 Do your swimsuits have removable padding?
- No, they don’t. If you’re after swimwear with removable padding, look no further than our bikini tops
🖤 What sizes would you recommend in you bikini tops depending on cup size?
A: A cup = XS
B cup = S-M
C cup = M-L
D cup = L-XL
Sizes are always hard in bikini tops as all bodies are different and sometimes the correct cup size may depend on you under-chest measurements. For more personal recommendation, please don't hesitate to reach out to our crew at firstname.lastname@example.org
🖤 Do your water bottles have straws?
- No, they don’t. It’s a simple twist lid that you can drink straight from to re-hydrate during a training session 💦
We hope this answers most of your questions, however do feel free to contact us at email@example.com for clarifications or more information!