1. Return Policy
In order to have the right to return the goods:
- The goods must be submitted within our Return Portal and returned within 37 days from the day of purchasing.
- The goods need to be unused and undamaged.
- All the tags/labels need to be left on the goods.
- For hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns on swimwear, underwear, socks and accessories.
The return shipping of any items is made at your own cost.
If these conditions are not fulfilled the goods will be sent back and you will be charged for the shipping and handling.
2. Cancel & Refund Policy
You always have the right to cancel your purchase within 37 days from the day you purchased the goods. If you want to cancel your order please provide us the notice through our Return Portal before sending back your order.
Once you have notified us about the return, the sum of your order will be refunded to you as soon as possible, at the latest within 30 days of your cancellation.
The return is made at your own cost once you have made the cancellation of the contract.
If you received the goods you are responsible to take reasonable care of them and you must send the goods back to us in their original condition within 37 days from the day you purchased the goods.
We reserve the right to make a charge of not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods.
3. Exchange policy
For orders placed between the 15th June 2023 to the 14th August 2023, we're unable to accept any return submissions for a store credit or an exchange of size or style. We will continue to offer full refunds for you to select as a resolution.
Note: If you have placed your return submission within our Return Portal yet are wanting to:
- Keep any item/s that are listed for return
- Add any item/s within the same order
- Update the original return resolution (change from refund, store credit or exchange to another resolution between these options)
Then please email us ASAP at email@example.com stating your intended update. Our crew will then assist with the necessary updates to be made.